Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MURAL ARTS




Place: Rainforest




















The Rainforest is the most wonderful place in the entire world, and also the most amazing creture lives in the rainforest the red eyed tree frog which is pictured bellow. There are all kinds of different rainforests in the world like for example there's one in South America. Also rainforests have more then just the tree frog (ooohhh ya!) There's a lot more like a Boa Constrictor/Lizirdes and birds (pretty pretty birds) Wow thats a lot of animals but thats not all that I can tell. Well lets settel down and say good bye! 

Thing: Red eyed tree frog




















The red eyed tree frog is the most amazing creature in the world. I started to love red eyed tree frogs when I was in fifth grade at my old school. Red eyed tree frogs live in the rainforest which is the picture up there. Now these tree frogs live in CENTERL AMERICA you can also go to the pet store and see them.                                           












1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete