Hi my Tucker Raymond Jordan and I’m going to tell you how name came about. My fist name came from my grandmother’s maiden name and I have a little story behind it. So when I was still in my mom’s womb she couldn’t think of name to call me. My dad wanted to call me Travis but mom didn’t think that name wasn’t fit for me. But when my mom heard my grandmother’s maiden name tucker and she said that’s it.
MY middle name came from uncle ray who died when he 82 and I was about 10 year olds and I have a little story behind it and it’s a little sad. When was just a little baby my uncle Ray got up little more than he did before, but it was because he a lot of issues with his back. Because one day when he was gardening in his garden he fell and he couldn’t get up. Luckily some one came around and help him up, the next day my uncle Ray was very scared to go out and in his garden because he was worried that he would fall and no one would be there to help him up, pulse it was in the middle of winter. He was also worried if he fall down again he would freeze to death.
Last but not least my last name which has a heck of a lot history behind it, so lets gets started. After I was born my mom wanted to do some research on are family’s last name. Which turned out to be quite interesting, because my mom printed a lot of pages on how our last name came about. Well I’ll tell you how. It all started with a man called Robert Thomas Jordan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment